Sunday, November 6, 2011

More name ideas:
i like you
two fond hearts
scissor city
i love lamp

That last one is a joke. But I am kind of spiraling into a never ending hole of name ideas... I guess I need 100 shops/blogs so I can pick 100 names. Similar to picking baby names... I like so many of them, but when the time comes to narrow it down to one, the pressure is intense.

All my men are in bed at 7:30 tonight. I guess to their bodies it feels like 8:30. But still. That's pretty early for a grown man, don't you think? I guess we won't be watching Downton Abbey together. He did work hard on bagging leaves all day, I'll give him that.

Today I tried to screen print some onesies and it was a disaster. I felt very down about it all day. I really want this to work so I can continue to sell onesies but also have time for other projects in my life. I have a couple ideas for how to improve the screen printing situation, and I am cautiously hopeful that they will help. So even though today was a bummer, I am not giving up. I'm starting to understand why screen printing is a thing that mostly trained professionals do. It is definitely a skill with a pretty significant learning curve. Nate and I are determined to conquer it, it's just a matter of when. The sooner the better.

No comments: