Sunday, June 27, 2010

birthday boy.



Originally uploaded by Laura Hartrich
T turned four! We didn't do a big party, opting instead for two small celebrations with each side of our family, and then ending the birthday week with a trip to LegoLand Discovery Center in Schaumburg. LegoLand was tons of fun. I'm so glad we got to go. Lots of great pictures from LegoLand on my flickr page. Click the picture to go there and see all the fun stuff we've been doing lately.

We continue to enjoy our summer. Visitors and activities and errands and projects are keeping us busy, but we are managing to find some down time in there too.

S lost his first tooth! It was exciting. Also my sister had her baby! A beautiful boy, to add to her three beautiful girls. So we have had a lot of exciting events lately. Like I said, lots of pictures over on flickr.

I feel like I should say a few things about my four year old boy, but I'm at a loss for words. It's hard to express exactly how much joy, love, stubbornness, frustration, enthusiasm, and hilarity he adds to our lives every day. Things would just not be the same without him.

You are loved, T.

No comments: