Wednesday, May 12, 2010

suddenly devoted to basketball.

S has taken a new interest in basketball over the last few months. We have tried some soccer and baseball programs before, just very relaxed park district leagues. Neither sport was a hit. But basketball seems different. He loves to play with other people but will also go out and shoot around by himself. We splurged for a 2 week basketball camp for him this summer. I'm hoping it will be fun, but not too intense, and that he'll learn a lot and still love basketball at the end of it.

Nate must have taken this picture. I found it yesterday, and I don't think I had seen it before. I love how he caught him in action.

Uncle Ed taught S to say, "The banks are open!" whenever he makes a bank shot. And he says it. Every time. Hilarious.

No comments: