Thursday, March 4, 2010



Originally uploaded by Laura Hartrich
In two weeks S is going to be turning 7. Amazing. I love that his birthday is the first day of spring (or very near to it, depending on the year). As much as winter can make me miserable, spring and the approach of spring can make me so happy. This week T and I have been having so much fun, opening the curtains every day and saying hello to the sunshine, sometimes singing to the sunshine. We put on music and dance. It's almost ridiculous, the level of glory and rapture I am feeling due to sunshine and the imminent arrival of spring. It's almost here!

I have been working hard on some embroideries lately. My deadline is next week, so once I get them packaged and mailed off, I will show those to you. Be back soon.

No comments: