Wednesday, December 30, 2009

look what i got!



Originally uploaded by Laura Hartrich
I think I posted a link to this print on facebook a while back, basically begging someone to buy it for me. And someone did! It was among my Christmas gifts. Now I have it up on the wall and love it so much. I've been following Ana's blog for a few years and am a huge fan of her art. I especially love her paper dolls and would love to get my hands on one of them someday. For now, this print is making me giddy. BONUS: now on flickr, you can tag people in your photos. So I tagged Ana Ventura, which led her to click around my photostream and compliment my house! Gah!!! I love the internet.

2 comments:

kelly and eric said...

love it!

sarah hedman said...

i love that piece!! i think it's funny that ana ended up seeing her artwork in your house next to the poodle. hilarious. i love your house, too, by the way. i will have to check her out becuase i am looking to hang a little grouping of things on one wall in my bedroom. need to start collecting things.