Monday, December 7, 2009

it seems like this was happening yesterday.


raking.
Originally uploaded by Laura Hartrich
...yet this morning there is snow on the ground. The boys are really excited for a snowball fight. They've been talking about the possibility of snowball fights for the last 5 months. I don't yet have the heart to tell them that today's snow will certainly not pack, and will probably be gone by noon.

I know I haven't been in this internet space for a long time. I blame it on Facebook. But I'm going to try blogging from flickr, just one photo at a time plus some words, and see if that helps me post more regularly. You can click on the photo to be taken to my flickr photostream and get your multiple-picture-fix.

I'll post about some recent projects soon. Right now its the breakfast-cold lunch-snack-get dressed-coats on-shoes on- teeth brushed-hair washed rush. It's a race against the clock every weekday.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Whenever I travel and tell people I meet that I'm from Chicago (this happened a lot in London), they ask me how I could deal with the winters. I always say that the snow,snowball fights, and sledding were some of the BEST parts of my childhood! Can't wait to do it all over again with my kids! It's cool that yours are winter bunnies, too. :)