Wednesday, December 23, 2009

almost here.


pretty tree.
Originally uploaded by Laura Hartrich
I'm pretty excited for Christmas this year, I must admit. I was pretty selective about what I put on my list, so if I get even one item from it, I'll be over the moon. More than one? Well, that might just be too good to be true.

I'm feeling a little better than I was last time I wrote. Made myself start eating better and get back to the gym. Yes, I'm carrying a few extra pounds now, but I can't go back in time. I have to keep going forward, cut myself some slack, and try to pick up where I left off. I'm optimistic about the new year.

I hope you all have a wonderful and restful holiday with your loved ones. Cookbooks are running a little late this year, but look for them in the coming week or so.



Here is a video I really like. You might not like it. Christmas may mean something different for you than it does for me. I'm okay with that. For me, this song nails it. Merry Christmas! Love to you all.

1 comment:

kelly and eric said...

that video made me fucking BAWL MY EYES OUT.