Sunday, October 12, 2008

robot skivvies.

Today I sewed some dryer duct onto a pair of S's boxer briefs. I think that is pretty funny. This costume is going to be so boss. I can't wait to show you guys the full masterpiece. We're not quite finished yet.
S and I are both totally jazzed. Tonight during highs and lows at dinner, we both listed adding arms and legs to the costume as a high. Sometimes I feel bad/wonder why we haven't done the homemade costume thing before. But I'm kind of glad I waited until S could be really excited about it. Makes my efforts absolutely worthwhile.

3 comments:

Mama Niccicoco said...

His costume is gonna ROCK! can't wait to see it. I actually am making the boys costumes too. Charlie's is sewn, but it needs some fine tuning and details. I really hope it is cool on Halloween cause his costume is ALL fleece! I need to start Jack's today, then sylvan's later this week. Are we still on for trick or treating? You guys should get a sitter for halloween evening, Brandon's band is playing at the Red Barn, we are all dressing up and going!

I wanted to invite you~Oct 24th we are having a pumpkin playdate, at 11am at our house. Kind of a mini halloween party. My kids don't have school that day because of teacher conferences, so hopefully yours will be off too! Jack was talking about Simon the other day!

Megan said...

I am still trying to figure out what Mia and Dane are going to be. She changes her mind every time i ask her. I was planning on making her costume but only is she can pick one thing and stick to it!

Maiasaura said...

megan, it's hard when little ones keep changing their minds! the worst is to get/make a costume and then they are unsatisfied on halloween night. i hope mia can commit to something soon. :-)

niccole, what are all of you going to be? nate and i have never dressed up in the course of our marriage. going to the red barn sounds fun. i'll have to see if we can find someone for the boys.