Tuesday, September 23, 2008

twenty seven.

I seem to remember posting a long list of resolutions on my last birthday. I'm not going to link to that post. I'm not even going to go back and look at it. I vaguely remember a few of the goals I set for myself, and let's just say they still require some attention. I wish I hadn't laid out those specific ambitions last year, and I'm not going to do that again. Birthdays should be happy days, not days to critique minute details of one's life. To that end I'm embracing only simple, general hopes for the next year.

More health. More happiness. More kickboxing.

5 comments:

Colin said...

A joyful birthday to you, Laura! Miss you!

Megan said...

happy birthday. Hope it's a good one.

Beth said...

Happy birthday dear Laura!! We miss you.
Beth & Aaron

Mama Niccicoco said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a relaxing day, full of pampering! Laura I am so glad we ran into each other at Brandon and Emily's wedding, we really do have TOO much in common. Love your blog artsy mama! I am a blog junkie!

Maiasaura said...

thanks, everybody!!! love you guys.

niccole, I KNOW. it's ridiculous. :-)