Thursday, August 14, 2008

hipster stitch



So, Architecture in Helsinki... I've heard of them, but this is the first time I've listened to any of their music, I think. The song is nice and all, but I'm posting it here because of the awesome embroidery animation in the video. I've been looking at a lot of embroidery on flickr lately. I've also been posting my own embroidery in some flickr pools and getting some nice feedback. I have so many millions of ideas for great embroidery projects. I just wish I had more time to actually put thread to cloth. I guess this is the curse of every crafter --- so many ideas, so little time. Ah, well. I keep all my future stitching plans in my head. If I'm really together I jot them down in a notebook. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll still like them once I'm actually ready to embroider them.

Anyway, this is a cool video. Check it out.

No comments: