Tuesday, June 24, 2008

for the mamas

I subscribe to a lot of blogs, but most of them are not very wordy. If they are, I tend to skim them and look at the pretty pictures. But a few blogs I read for the beautiful writing, and I want you other mamas to check this one out. Catherine Newman writes so wonderfully about motherhood. Every time I read her weekly post, I laugh aloud and tear up. Every time. It's not as if she really needs my endorsement... she gets paid to write, so her posts should be good, I guess. But they are so over-the-top good. I just thought you all should know about her too.

2 comments:

The Hutchison Family said...

I'll have to check it out. You do such a nice job with your blog. I am trying to do it on a regular basis but it just seems to get away from me. I blame it on the kids!

Maiasaura said...

Oh, thank you, Megan! I definitely go in spurts here... sometimes I'm posting every day, then there will be a three week hiatus. We just have to do what we can, right? I'm sure your family really appreciates when you post, even infrequently.