Sunday, March 30, 2008

here we are again.

After a week, I thought we were safe. I was wrong.

Yesterday I noticed the unmistakable pool of goo in the corner of T's eye. When he woke up from his nap, his eye was swollen and, you know it, PINK. So he and I spent an hour in the Prompt Care, waiting to see a doctor for 5 minutes who could prescribe him some drops.
He was in very good spirits the whole time we were waiting, which made the experience easier on me. Thanks, buddy.
He did try to escape a few times. Who can blame him?
He charmed all the nurses with his friendly babbling.
The stirrup. Every woman's nightmare; T's favorite examination room toy.



We are 5 days away from the move. I'm already tired of moving. It is so much work, but it will definitely be worth it all this time. I can't wait to show you guys pictures!!!!!!!! Look for them on Friday or shortly thereafter.

2 comments:

Colin said...

ah, poor guy! Well, good thing you got it knocked out before the Big Move.

Angela said...

I could comment on the pink eye or your move, but instead I've come to say, Theo is such a cute little man!