Friday, December 7, 2007

chicago or bust


I think we're going to stick to the original plan, leaving for Chicago tomorrow. Eeep. I hope the roads are okay. We're more worried about the trip home than the one there. Monday is supposed to be pretty nasty. But if we have to stay in Chi-town for a few extra days, it won't be the worst thing in the world. That's easy for me to say.... Nate is the one who would return to a mountain of work at the office.

ANYWAY, enough about the weather. If you live in Chicago, please come out and see me at the bazaar on Sunday afternoon. Even if you can only stop by for a few minutes, I'd love to give you a holiday hug and maybe snap a photo of you. Info is on the flier above. Click to embiggen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you safe travel and lots of sales this weekend.
Em