Monday, December 3, 2007

Breadfruit Roasting on an Open Fire

This weekend has been long and puke-filled. T first, then S and Nate. I am okay so far, but nervous. I have odd sensations in my stomach from time to time and I try hard to ignore them. Mind over vomit.

I did find time, in between loads of flu-related laundry, to finish this doll crib I've been working on.

I am extremely pleased with how this turned out. I love the text (which I carefully cut out with little scissors, by the way) against the dark blue. Love love love. I really hope someone will buy this for a lucky little girl. Or boy. These pictures don't do it justice.

Here comes another holiday song. Are you ready?
This is by Yellowman, and Christmas makes him think about food. He and I have this in common. Do you love food? You might like this song, then. Give it a whirl.

No comments: