Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thrifty Goodness and another Finished Chair

Hit the thrift shop this morning while S was at school. Scored a few goodies. I love this old school desk. The wooden top opens, just like you remember. I adore this abacus. We're trying to do Christmas on a shoestring around here, so I think I'll wrap it up for T. He played with it all morning, but he won't remember, right? I also snatched a cute, wintery teacup and saucer. In the background there is a wooden recipe box with a vintage advertisement on the front. I plan to use this box to display my business cards when I go to the craft bazaar on the 9th.
During the boys' rest time, I finished up this chair. It's the last one!
I'm really pleased with how it came out.
I hope little Elle and her parents will like it, too.

No comments: