Monday, November 26, 2007

resuming.

Today we resumed our regularly scheduled lives. Nate returned to work after being home all week. I spent the day trying to catch up on laundry and projects. I always fool myself into thinking that I'll be very productive when Nate is home. But then we settle into a lazy weekend groove, and I fail to complete any of the projects on my ambitious list. Oh, well. I suppose it's good to put down all my puttering for a minute and just snuggle with my hubby.

I have about one thousand projects currently in progress, and I hope I'll be able to show some finished products later this week. Until then, here are a couple teasers...
::currently painting twenty four little boxes in these colors::

:: still painting these darn spindles; should probably be working on laundry in the background::

No comments: