Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1

Hello. Nothing too exciting today. Still teetering on the edge of a sugar coma.

I signed up for National Blog Posting Month, see my NaBloPoMo button to the right. This means I have pledged to post EVERY DAY in November! Good golly miss molly! We'll see how it goes. I think it could mean a lot of meaningless posts. Like this one.



I am in love with these quilted ice cream cozies from VintageSongbird's etsy shop. Are they not the cutest? Could have used one tonight as I downed a pint of Haagen Dazs mint chip, using my shirt sleeve to protect my hand from frostbite. Haagen Dazs makes the best mint chocolate chip ice cream ever ever ever. I guess if I decide to give up sugar I'll have to give that up too. So maybe I shouldn't buy myself an ice cream cozy. But I think they would make fun gifts.

Catch ya later, taters!

No comments: