Monday, October 22, 2007

Still in love with fall. And Radiohead.

We had a weekend full of birthday parties and apple orchards. Well, just one of each, really. Good times were had by all. Two kids and two grown-ups were thoroughly exhausted.

I anticipate a little blog break this week. My house is in need of some serious love and attention, after at least a month of neglect. I hardly even know where to start. But we're hosting two dinners this weekend, so it's time to pick a dust-bunny and begin.

Finally for tonight, who has heard the new Radiohead album? And who loves it? {Raises hand, waves it around.} Has any song ever been as beautiful and romantic to my ears as this song? I don't think so. I want to plan some elaborate event, a party, a prom or a ball, just for the chance to dance to this song with my husband, alone together in a room full of people. That is my dream. Do not mock me.






Have a great week, everyone. See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darrel and i just got the new Radiohead album last week and we really like it. So glad i found your blog. emily sent me a link to your etsy store (soooooo cool) and from there i found this. maybe now i can keep in touch with you?

sarah hedman

Maiasaura said...

Hi, Sarah! I'm glad you found me too. I think a blog is a great way to keep in touch with friends. Serves the same purpose as a mass email, but is much more visually appealing. :-) Hope you and the girls are doing great.