Thursday, September 6, 2007

Today

Today is a day for being sick. It's a day to stay in jammies until 9 am, then shower and put on more jammies. It's a day to ignore all housework, opting to play around in the Etsy forums instead. It's a day to let S watch as much tv as he wants. Yes, that's how lousy I feel.

Today is also the day I uploaded my new banner for the shop. I hired another Etsy seller to do some design work for me. We've been collaborating on this banner for about a week. I'm pretty thrilled with how it turned out. Now she is working on business cards for me, and I can't wait to see them.

The new banner will be here on the blog, too, once I can figure out how to load it.
Take care, friends.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry you feel lousy. If I didn't feel lousy, too, I'd bring you dinner. But as is, I think we're having oatmeal for supper tonight.

ALSO - I'm so very glad that you added the personalized shadowbox to your Etsy store. I absolutely LOVE mine (though I think it may be worth more than the price listed.)

Maiasaura said...

Aw, thanks, Bon. I think so too, but didn't want to push my luck. Pricing is so hard.