Thursday, August 9, 2007

Techinical Difficulties

First the computer was gone for three days.

Now I can't find the battery charger for the camera. And what is a craft blog without pictures? Nothing, I say. Nothing.


Hopefully all these snafus will be addressed soon. Today I have a few pictures that I've been holding onto, waiting to post them until the package had time to find its way to Chicago.

This is the first set of magnets I've made as a (belated birthday) gift, and they quickly took the lead as my favorite set. They have an unfair advantage, I admit, as they feature my favorite subjects ever. After they were finished, I cooed over them so much that Nate suggested maybe I should keep them for myself. But, no, I have plenty of pictures of the boys.

These are for Celeste, a lady who is important in my boys' lives and who we don't see nearly often enough. She is godmother to one, and witnessed the bathtub birth of the other. Now she can see their cute little mugs on her fridge every day.

I think these could also make great gifts for grandparents.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

My drum gift made it on a magnet! That's an honor in and of itself.