Friday, August 10, 2007

A Good Way to Find a Camera Battery is to Actually Look for it.

After a quick search through the (still unpacked) bags from our Ohio trip, I found the charger and battery, and we're back in business!

With the computer gone earlier this week, I was fairly productive.
+++++++++++++++++++

I made this little assemblage/diorama. I had been thinking about this one for a while, and I'm tickled pink with how it turned out.

++++++++++++++++++++

I painted and decoupaged this child-sized chair. This is the fourth peace-themed little chair I've done. I plan to take them all to the holiday bazaar at our old church in Chicago. I sold one similar chair there a few years ago, and they went nutty for it. The bazaar is a nice option for selling, I think, when an item would be a pain to ship. Etsy is better suited to smaller items, so the shipping fees don't get crazy.


I'm not certain this is done. The seat design is finished, for sure, but maybe I'll add some embellishment to the back.


++++++++++++++++++++

Finally, of course, more magnets.


No comments: