Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blogging CSA --- Week Whatever




Saw Farmer Henry last night. Here's what we got: arugula, beets, broccoli, onions, radicchio, sorrel, and sugar-snap peas.




For my lunchtime salads, I'll use the radicchio and arugula.








Tonight we're having tilapia with a sorrel-cream sauce, Kashi pilaf, and sugar-snap peas with scallions and dill.







Tomorrow night we'll be eating at my parents' house. A handful of out-of-state relatives will be in town, so we'll get to visit them. Mom asked us all to bring a side dish. I'm going to take Norwegian Beet Salad, with shredded beets, apples, carrots, walnuts, coconut, and lemon juice. Will my notoriously picky family eat it? I don't know.



Friday we'll have salmon, sauteed onions and potatoes, and broccoli with mustard-caper butter.





This week is unusual in that I plan to use our whole share before the weekend arrives. Saturday - Tuesday dinners are up in the air. But that's okay. As long as nothing goes to waste I'm happy.

No comments: